Center for Community Development (CCD)
This Centre provides an arena for integrated holistic methods for solving problems of communities and supports at promoting peace, social harmony and equality, participatory democracy, health and a clean environment, welfare, and improving the quality of life of women, children, elderly, youth and marginalized groups.
- Conducting workshop, seminar, support to renew social responsibility, restore rights, awareness about development and advocacy issues affecting the communities.
- To conduct extension activities and outreach programs to be carried out in the neighborhood community, sensitizing students to social issues, for their holistic development ·
- Conducting the extension activities and receiving award/recognition by government/ government recognized bodies.
- To conduct program on tolerance and harmony towards cultural, regional, linguistic, communal socioeconomic and other diversities
- To conduct extension and outreach programs jointly with NSS/NCC/Red cross/YRC etc., (including the programmes such as Swachh Bharat, AIDS awareness, Gender issues etc. and/or those organized in collaboration with industry, community and NGOs)
Tenure: 2 Years
Meetings: At least twice in a Semester and record minutes of the same and submit a copy to the IQAC.