Centre for Counseling and Guidance (CCG)
The objective of this Centre will provide care and support for students in their personal/social, academic, and career development. This Centre will prepare an individual into a confident, challenge-taking, responsible, and mature individual, who can fit into business and professional atmosphere.
- To help the learn more about themselves & their present & possible future situations to make a substantial contribution to the society.
- To help an individual of any age, to direct his own life, develop his own point of view, make his own decision & carry his own burden.
- To help individuals understand themselves in relation to the world.
- To help individuals for proper selection of career and to motivate them for higher studies.
- To provide Individual Consultation, Crisis Intervention, Group Counselling, Psychiatric Services
- To conduct awareness program on mental health as 0utreach activities to rural people
- To provide Gate Keeper’s Training, Workshop, After Hour Services
- Regular seminars/workshops for all stakeholders on human development and personality development and management of problematic
Tenure: 2 Years
Meetings: At least twice in a Semester and record minutes of the same and submit a copy to the IQAC.