Infrastructure Committee (ISC)
This committee aims in adequacy and optimal use of the infrastructural facilities available to maintain the quality of academic programmes on the campus. And to ensure supportive facilities on the campus for the effective ambience for curricular, extra- curricular and administrative activities.
|1||Mr. Pushparaj Belliah
||Assistant Professor -Computer Science
|2||Mr. Sriram Chandran
||Administrative Officer, SMSCAS
|3||Mr. M. M. Karthikeyan
||Assistant Professor – Computer Science
|4||Mr. Nandakumar M
||Assistant Professor – Visual Communication
|5||Mr. Kaviyarasan D||Assistant Professor – Visual Communication
|6||Mr. B Arun
|7||Mr. Kumar v
- To act as a liaison between the student community and the administrative bodies viz., Admin, Systems, Housing & Maintenance teams.
- To coordinate with the administration and the departments in reviewing and improving the existing facilities and to discuss with them every month to assess the developments of the campus.
- To provide suggestions to the infrastructural changes needed for flawless functioning and in creating a conducive campus environment for the students.
- To collaborate with clubs and committees of the campus, helping in their smooth functioning by providing the requirements and infrastructure, assigning dedicated areas.
- To involve in suggesting design changes to the areas designated for the canteens, club and committees along with the recreational spaces in the campus.
- To review the current infrastructural needs and ensures the availability and maintenance of campus facilities for a pleasant stay of the student
- To follow up and solve issues related to safety, construction, noise, lack of provisions and other such setbacks that may hinder student life at campus.
- To handle the complaints received from the student community related to the building, hostel infrastructure and housekeeping.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned by the principal of the College
Tenure: 2 Years
Meetings: At least twice in a Semester and record minutes of the same and submit a copy to the IQAC.
Note: Site Engineer and Electrician of SMSCAS is member of this Committee