Dear Students and all the stake holders,
Dr. K.Mani Qualified academician with 30 years experience in providing visionary leadership to students, efficiently and effectively imparting quality education to a wider range of aspiring professional. He himself established his calibre in various fields with high merit other than as an exemplary, impairing, innovative and efficient Principal.
Summary of Skills
- 1. Strong experience of handling college administration and financial duties.
- 2. Excellent teaching experience and ability to train teachers to do their best.
- 3. Expert in preparing effective college curriculum and managing students relations.
- 4. Strong communication, interpersonal and computer skills.
- 5. Ability to coordinate with the community leader and help the college grow.
- 1. Dedicated to ensuring the quality of education.
- 2. Committed to helping the youth realise their true potential.
- 3. Passionate about education.
- 4. Excellent planner, motivator and decision maker
- 5. Determined and goal oriented
- 6. Ability to handle multiple tasks
- 1. Worked as a Geography teacher for two years at Govt. Higher Secondary School, Idukki.
- 2. Worked as a PG Teacher for one year at J.N.V.Port Blair
- 3. Worked as a lecturer in educational Psychology for one year at Government Training college, Thrissur.
- 4. Worked as a lecturer in Geography for 3 years at Govt.College Chittur, Palakkad.
- 5. Worked as a lecturer in Geography for 2 years at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit.
- 6. Worked as a lecturer and Associate professor for 20 years at University college, Thiruvanandapuram
- 7. Worked as a Principal for 1 year at Thunchan Memorial Govt. College, Tirur, Malappuram District.
- 8. Worked as a Principal from June 2018 to July 2019 at Govt. Arts & Science college Kozhinjampara
- 9. Worked as a Principal Special Grade from 22/07/2019 to 14/10/2019 at Government Victoria College, Palakkad
- 10.Presently working as Principal Special Grade at University College Thiruvananthapuram since 16/10/2019.
- 1. NSS Programme Officer
- 2. Associate NCC Officer [N.C.C., Navy]
- 3. Coordinator Remedial Coaching centre at University College Thiruvananthapuram for SC/ST and minorities.
- 1. Member, NACC Core Committee, University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- 2. Member, Discipline Committee, University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- 3. Member, Admission Committee, University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- 4. Convener Research Committee, University College, Thiruvananthapuram
- 5. Chairman UG and PG Examination, Kerala University
- 6. Board of studies Member, Kerala University
- 7. Board of studies Member, Kannur University
- 8. Board of studies Member, Pondicherry University
- 9. Academic council member, Kerala University
- 10.Doctoral Committee Member, Kerala University
- 11.Principal in charge at University college, Thiruvananthapuram
- 1. Upgraded Arabic department as a research centre of Calicut University at Thunchan Memorial Govt.College , Tirur.
- 2. Steps are taken to upgrade Microbiology department as a research centre at Govt. Arts & Science College Kozhinjampara
- 3. Measures are taken to introduce new UG PG courses at Govt. Arts & Science College Kozhinjampara.
- 1. B.A. degree in Geography from Bharathiyar University
- 2. M.A. degree in Geography from Calicut University
- 3. M.Ed. degree from Kerala University
- 4. M.Sc. Geo Informatics from Annamalai University, Chithambaram
- 5. Ph.D. degree from Kerala University
- 6. Certificate courses on Remote sensing and GIS from Indian Institute of Remote sensing Dehradun